The following features are available with our latest update of Universal Office:
- The login to the Universal Office server has been improved creating a faster and more reliable connection.
- An option has been added into Preferences to display Facility Information instead of Health Provider information on the FAX BACK page of OCF-18, OCF-22, and OCF-23.
- Import/Export function has been created in the Reports Manager Plus.
- Additional customization of reports in the Reports Manager Plus has been developed. The new customization options are; sorting fields by ascending/descending, adding company’s logo to reports, and placing additional fields on an existing report.
- User Permission enables you to limit users to only view the Appointment Book; preventing unauthorized change to scheduled appointments.
- Basic patient and case information can be viewed from the Appointment Book right-click menu.
- Payment Distribution allows allocation of partial payment among several invoices in the Record Payment screen.
- Payment receipt can now be printed from the Record Payment window.
- A Transactions tab has been added to the Resource Manager enabling you to view invoiced charges per provider.