Antibex Software provides technical support services to customers with an active subscription to Universal Office. This Support and Training Policy outlines the scope and limitations of technical support and training services for our practice management system – Universal Office.
During the term of your subscription to Universal Office, Antibex Software will provide expert-level guidance and troubleshooting to you in connection with questions and issues arising from the installation, configuration and daily use of Universal Office.
Installation and Updates Support for software installation or update includes providing guidance and troubleshooting in connection with installing and updating Universal Office.
Configuration Issues Support for configuration includes troubleshooting configuration settings for existing installations on approved platforms to ensure proper operation and connectivity.
Basic Product Functionality Questions Antibex Software support will answer your “how to” questions related to standard and intended product usage.
Product Defect Verification and Reporting Bug identification and tracking.
Enhancement and Feature Request Submission Antibex Software support will record and submit all customer enhancement and feature requests to the development team for review.
Platforms Supported Antibex Software supports use of our products only on the platforms (hardware and Operating Systems) specified in minimum system requirements available on our support page.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following are excluded from Antibex Software support obligations:
- When Universal Office is used on or in conjunction with hardware or software other than that specified in minimum requirements.
- System/Server administration activities and routine product maintenance (data backup, cleaning disk space and configuring log rotation).
- Altered or modified Universal Office, unless altered or modified by Antibex Software.
- Defects in Universal Office due to hardware malfunction, abuse or improper use.
- Any version of the Universal Office for which Support services have been discontinued by Antibex Software.
- Any form of software training, customizations, and integrations.
- Any issues arising from non-standard usage of the software.
- Any type of data transfer or merge of databases.
- Any office networking services – including troubleshooting and setup of local area network (LAN), virtual private network (VPN), or domain.
- Creating and providing artwork such logos, letterheads, or other images used in the system.
- Third Party Applications.
- Virus Infections and Spam Protection.