Seasons greetings from Antibex!
The holiday season is upon us once again! As 2020 comes to a close, our celebrations may look a little different than previous years, but we can still make the most of the holiday season as a time to recharge. Using the holidays to unwind is especially important this year, as many experts are saying that work-life balance has all but disappeared now that many people are working from home.
Whether your holidays usually involve a resort vacation somewhere warm or bundling up in a cabin with your extended family, your usual plans may not be in the cards with travel and social distancing restrictions. No need to despair – this is the perfect opportunity for the ultimate staycation, so get ready to reinvent your celebrations!
We’ve compiled a list of fun and relaxing activities to make the most of this holiday season.
- Turn your home into a retreat.
- Movie Marathon! Click here for some ideas.
- Make time for crafting or other hobbies, and why not attend a virtual paint night?
- Start learning a new language.
- Virtually connect with friends and family.
- Alter your holiday traditions to fit social distancing recommendations.
- Spa day!
- Build a self-care routine.
- Catch up on your reading list.
However you choose to spend your holiday season this year, the Antibex team wishes you joy, safety, and relaxation. Feel free to leave a comment below to share your 2020 holiday plans!