In an effort to keep our readers up to date with the constantly evolving auto insurance regulatory changes in Ontario, we’re sharing the latest FSCO bulletin post. Bulletin No. A-04/16 announces amendments to seven Ontario Claim Forms that are already available for download in PDF format and are planned to take effect in June 2016. The changes being made are based on reforms to automobile insurance that will be effective starting on the first of June.
According to the bulletin, the forms to undergo revisions are:
- Application for Accident Benefits (OCF-1)
- Employer’s Confirmation Form (OCF-2)
- Disability Certificate (OCF-3)
- Treatment and Assessment Plan (OCF-18)
- Auto Insurance Standard Invoice (OCF-21)
- Treatment Confirmation Form (OCF-23)
- Minor Injury Treatment Discharge Report (OCF-24)
It’s FSCO’s job to regulate, and ours is to simplify and incorporate those regulations in ways that make your practice management manageable. To make this transition seamless for our customers, we’re working to have these forms updated in Universal Office and will have an update ready in time for changes to take effect.
For additional information and highlights of changes, refer to the FSCO bulletin.