The Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) recently released updated versions of OCF-18, OCF-21, and OCF-23, effective September 1, 2010. Additional revised forms will be released by FSCO next month.
Some of the major changes include:
- Replacing existing tax fields with new HST field
- New combined treatment and assessment requests in OCF-18, eliminating OCF-22
- Modifications to reflect the new conflict of interest provisions in SABS (effective September 1, 2010)
- References to the Pre-Approved Framework (PAF) have been changed to include the new Minor Injury Guideline
- Newly-added data fields in Part 4 of OCF-18 (paper format) to include impairments related to accidents occurring before and after September 1, 2010
- In Part 10 of OCF-18, the consent for consultations has been removed
To review the full list of revisions and obtain copies of the new claim forms, visit http://www.fsco.gov.on.ca/english/pubs/bulletins/autobulletins/2010/a-05_10.asp
Don’t forget – HST takes effect July 1, 2010, so until the new forms are available, enter HST into the currently approved form’s GST field.