Have you registered your opposition to the proposed changes to Ontario Auto Insurance?
It’s not too late. Sign the online petition at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ontariansagainstfsco
In addition to signing the petition, there are several things you can do to make your opposition known. Every objection will make a difference in the outcome of this proposal:
- Contact your MPP. There’s a suggested MPP letter template attached in the Resources section below. An MPP contact list is available.
- Contact reporters with local newspapers and television stations to generate interest in this story. Use the Talking Points template attached. A contact list is available for TV stations, radio stations, and newspapers.
- Fax letters to: MPPs, newspaper editors and physician colleagues. A Physician Letter template is attached.
- Make a hard copy of the petition available for patients to sign, where applicable.
- Convince your interested friends and colleagues to help in spreading the word.
- Join Ontarians Against FSCO and Ontario Auto Insurance Proposed Changes Facebook groups.
- MPP Letter.doc
- Talking Points.doc
- Physician Letter.doc
- Online Petition.doc