Back in 2016, we launched our new Universal Office Help Centre – which includes training guides, a knowledge base and how-to articles, training videos, a terms glossary, and troubleshooting tips. This help centre was built with our customers in mind, where knowledge base articles are easy to follow with screenshots added for clarity. It is also used for posting Universal Office releases and updates. Want to learn how to create and send a claim to TELUS Health eClaims or how to submit OCF-18 or OCF-23 to HCAI for MVA patients? Our Universal Office Help Centre has it covered.
According to the article Employee Training Is Worth The Investment, 40 percent of employees leave their positions within the first year due to lack of skills training. Including powerful tools in your training process – such as Universal Office Help Centre – will help employees gain the knowledge and confidence to perform their daily tasks. In the end, this will make your practice management more efficient and profitable.
WHAT you will find in Universal Office Help Centre:
- Knowledgebase: For easy navigation, the articles are grouped into categories.
- Getting Started Guides: These guides will give you the essentials to work in Universal Office.
- Videos: Our visual tutorials will walk you through step-by-step.
- Glossary: Get familiar with the industry terms with the help of definitions from our Glossary. They appear in Help Centre articles to provide you with a better understanding of content.
- Universal Office Updates: Keep your Universal Office up-to-date with updates available online.
- Powerful Search: Our powerful search engine will help you quickly find what you are looking for.
WHY you will want to use Universal Office Help Centre:
- It’s free. What more can we say, nothing can beat that!
- A simple way to learn. Whether you have a new rehab office administrator or a service provider, our Universal Office Help Centre will help acquire new skills within Universal Office. Refer them to our Guide for Office Administrators and Guide for Providers to obtain the required knowledge, from the point of creating a case-file to preparing OCFs and SOAP notes. Looking to fill a rehab office admin position? Check out our blog for tips on how to find the right candidate.
- Accessible to all. Are you searching for work at a rehab physio centre? Many clinics in the province of Ontario require the knowledge of Universal Office when looking for a new admin. Use our Help Centre to your advantage and get familiar with our software.
- Anytime access. Learn on your own schedule at your own pace anytime, anywhere.
- Good for refreshing your memory. Haven’t done a particular task in Universal Office for awhile? Simply enter the task you need to complete into the search engine.
- Constantly updated. As we introduce new features in Universal Office, our team posts how-to articles to the knowledge base as well.
We would love to hear your feedback so that we can continue improving your customer experience. Please let us know what you think and share your suggestions in the comments below.