We are pleased to see that readership of our Rehab Information Network Newsletter is growing. Thank you for passing it on to your friends and colleagues – we hope you will continue to share it.
Updates to Universal Office
With our latest release the following features are now available:
- Go to Appointment will allow you to jump to the desired appointment from the Find Appointment window.
- Patient Visit Summary displayed in the status bar of the “Find Appointment” window will display the number of times a patient was booked, attended, missed and canceled his/her appointment.
- Due Date can now be displayed in the Alerts & Reminders window for every alert triggered by the Tracking functionality.
- Overdue Alerts are Highlighted in pink in the Alerts & Reminders window to draw your attention to prioritize these items.
Upcoming changes, updates & features
- Over 30 auto-fillable Extended Health Claim forms
- Extended Health Tracking
- HCAI Compliance Updates
- New Appointment Book Features
If you have any suggestions or requests for future updates, please email us at email@example.com.