Maintaining financial health is critical for every business, and understanding your financial situation is an integral part of that. After all, being aware of any obstacles along the way allows management to react in a timely manner – as well as to move forward improving the operating process.
Do you want to know how your clinic performed last month? Our clinic management system is an important tool that will help you assess exactly that. The numerous reports available in our Template Library can provide you with a variety of financial statements, including generated revenue, the total amount of received payments, the number of checked-in appointments, and much more.
We thought you’d find the following reports useful:
- Monthly Report: This report will help you discover the number of new patients, invoices and payments you’ve issued per month.
- Monthly Invoices vs Payments Graph: The best part about this report is that it shows the invoices vs. payments ratio, and it also allows users to compare it to stats from the previous months.
- Summary of Visits & Services by Case Type: Many of our customers love this report because it generates the number of booked and checked-in appointments. In addition, it gives you a breakdown of provided services and products.
- End of Period Tracking: This report summarizes data, such as received payments by payment method, and presents it in a way that is easy to read.
- Patients (Invoiced & Paid) by Referral: With the click of a button, this report will reveal your new patients and their medical billing details, grouped by referral.
These reports will be an excellent addition to your arsenal – an effective way to help you analyze your clinic strengths and weaknesses.
If there is room for more appointments, a simple reminder or a notice of expiring benefits schedules can be a game-changer. For more great ideas, check out our 5 Services That Improve Customer Experience (At No Extra Cost!) blog. To make the collection process more efficient, take a look at our 5 Tips to Keep Your Billing & Collections in Order blog. And to get even more out of your data, you will want to Tap Into the Power of Custom Reports.
Visit our blog for ongoing industry news and for more tips on improving processes in your clinic management!