Facilities escaping the constant challenges and routine tasks of running their practice? Never. From ensuring that patients receive the best possible service and keeping the billing and collections in order to dealing with new obstacles – the responsibilities of every facility are seemingly endless.
A lot of these responsibilities are related to FSCO and HCAI. On a regular basis, we receive questions about these challenging obligations. While we are unable to provide answers on behalf of FSCO or HCAI, we do want to make it easier for you to navigate these complex topics.
Our team has curated a list of links to reference when questions arise along the way:
- FSCO License: On this FAQs page, you will learn if you need the license, how to apply for one and more.
- Enrollment to HCAI: Simply follow the steps to find out if you should enroll and how.
- What’s New in Auto Insurance. This FSCO page will keep you informed of the latest news and changes in the industry – from the mandatory use of HCAI for Form 1 submission to revised Attendant Care Hourly Rate Guideline.
- HCAI Resources: Go to this page for more helpful links on the Insurance Act, LAT decisions, Minor Injury Guideline and more.
- Code Lists: Here you can find the essential list of ICD codes, MIG, CCI and GAP codes.
- An Overview of Injury and Intervention Coding: New to MVA? This overview will help better understand the difference between codes and their purpose.
- List of Regulated Health Professionals and Health Practitioners: Did a new service provider join your team? This list will allow you to identify if they may sign Part 4 of OCF-18 and OCF-23 and, in addition, will provide the profession code required for submission.
- Revised Maximum Hourly Rates and Fees: Whether you are planning on providing a new service to MVA patients or wondering if you are charging the appropriate fees for the provided services, refer to this link for more information.
- Cost of Goods Guideline: This guideline explains the maximum expenses payable by automobile insurers for delivered goods.
- FSCO Examinations of Licensed Service Providers: Do you want to know what to expect from FSCO examinations? In addition to this link, check out our Are You Ready for FSCO Examination? and An Inside Look at FSCO Inspections of Licensed Service Providers blog posts.
Do you have more useful links to continue the list? Please let us know in the comments below!